Monday, July 16, 2012

Design Review

 MARNI






I love this garment. I think it is simply elegant and cool at the same time. The brightness of the upper part of the dress seems to be so vibrant that the model needs to wear a sunglasses. I think the darker color of the lower part did a great job of minimizing the brightness of the garment. However, even though lower part is very dark, it did not took over the upper part of the garment.

The cutting and crafting of this garment is very, very clean and neat. This makes the garment look even more elegant and powerful. I love how the garment look very block-liked shape but does not look too big on the person wearing it. 

The shininess of the lower part of the dress gives a little bit of playful character to the garment. But even if it is not shiny, I think it will still look awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment