Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Salted, are you?





FINAL BOOK COVER




'Salt' is still the main lead of my work. I think the word 'salted' is quite straight forward, it directly links to the sea, but somehow interesting. After I played with illustrator and photoshop. I cut out some part of my picture that contain cluster of colored salt, adjust the color of it and assemble them into a composition.  The brightness of the salt varies from dark to light. I also create my own font by using pen tool in illustrator. As you can see, the font have sharp edges. These sharp edges represent the pain and the sting I got from the small fishes. 


EVENT TEXT STUDY
design process


FINAL
design for event text study




BOOK COVER
design process

This is my first book cover - not the final
 there are not much changes between this and the final. For the final I just increased the size of the title and move them up a little bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment